1. All employees including contract employees are to be enrolled as Provident Fund members from the date of their Joining your establishments
2. Forward the details of employees enrolled as Provident Fund members and leaving the Establishment before 15th of every month to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner through Form 5 and Form 10.
3. Obtain the Nomination Form and forward along with Form No.5 & 10.
4. Pay the Provident Fund/Pension/Insurance Fund contributions and Administrative charges before 15th of each month so as to AVOID payment of interest and penal damages on belated deposit and to prevent action of prosecution, imprisonment, sale of movable/immovable property, attachment of Bank Accounts etc.
6. Forward the applications for Advance/Withdrawal and Final Settlement of Provident Fund Account, pensionary benefits and insurance benefits, within 5 days.
7. Distribute the Provident Fund Statement of Account in Form 23 to all members immediately on its receipt from the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner.
CONTACT: PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER OF THE NEAREST
PROVIDENT FUND OFFICE/INSPECTORATE OFFICE FOR MORE
Best Viewed with 1024 x 768 Pixels